I was talking to a friend of mine interested in getting started on the low-carb diet. He is feeling a little lost and suggested that I create a low carb diet meal plan to share on the website… I thought that it was a great idea, so here is what I am doing about it.
Creating a low carb diet meal plan
I have to say that creating a meal plan has been more difficult than I imagined. It seems so simple… just put a bunch of recipes together and there it is! I can honestly say that is not how my process has worked.
After doing some extensive research, I’ve found that low carb or keto meal plans are kind of old news. Every food blogger with even a hint of low carb or keto background seems to be offering one.
I knew that I needed to make my low carb meal plan different. It needs to be “real world” style. Let me explain what I mean:
- Breakfast recipes are fast and created with the active person in mind. No keto waffles here.
- The weekly schedule is adapted to allow for leftovers from previous meals to be inserted as they become available. Nobody is going to cook 21 new meals in a week.
- My low carb meal plan is adapted to people who looking to either start or continue intermittent fasting.
- Each recipe is created with whole foods which are easy to make.
So if you’re looking for a real-world low carb meal planning tool… drop in your email address below and I’ll send it to you as soon as it is completed.
What is included in the low carb meal plan?
After seeing what is offered through many other food blogs, I decided to make my low carb meal plan into an ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE.
What does this mean? Well, here’s what is going to be included:
- The low carb meal plan. It’s 27 pages packed up with recipes, nutritional values, tips and more.
- A handy grocery shopping list for everything you will need to make all the meals from the low carb meal plan.
- My all new GUIDE on how to make WATER irresistible!
- A video from me on how to use the meal plan, a discussion about recipe modification and more.
If you’re interested, the package is almost finished being developed. As soon as it is available, I’ll email it to anyone who subscribes below. It’s a lot of value for just putting in an email address!
Getting Started on the Low Carb Diet
So what to do while my low carb meal plan is being finished? Let’s take a minute to learn a little more about getting started on either a low carb or keto diet.
Here’s a few good steps to follow:
- Check out this article with my 7 Helpful Tips on Starting Low Carb the Right Way.
- You also might want to read about whether Low Carb Works For Weight Loss.
- If you have a family and are considering the low carb lifestyle, check out whether the Low Carb Diet Safe For Kids.
- Lastly, please sign up for my Low Carb Newsletter which is packed up with tips, life stories and links to wonderful resources to get you going on the low carb diet.
Final Thoughts About The Low Carb Meal Plan
The good news is that you’re here and ready to get started on the low carb diet. Not only do I applaud you for taking the initiative, but I believe that it is something which will uplift your life.
For me, eating the low carb and keto lifestyle is so much more than just a diet. I would go so far to say that even the word “diet” is completely wrong for what I have been doing the last several years. It is a complete lifestyle change.
As with any major changes in life, before you start on any low carb diet meal plan or jump into the keto diet, my recommendation is to consult with your physician.
With all this said and done, please check your email shortly (the expected date of delivery is October 10, 2019) for the low carb diet meal plan including the grocery guide and comprehensive guide to making water taste delicious.
I love the low carb way of eating and am excited to share my recipes with you. If you have any questions, thoughts of feedback, please post in the comments below.