The Food Blog Media Kit
Thanks for taking a minute to check out my media kit. This version is current as of April 1, 2018. We will continue to update the media kit as frequently as possible… because the site is growing every day!
As my quest down the low carb diet path continues, the community is getting larger and stronger. If you have a product or service that relates to the low carb diet, keto diet or paleo diet, please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Please keep in mind that I am moving to France in June of 2018. For me to test products, they will need to be shipped internationally starting in late June.
All that being said, here’s the latest version of my I’d Rather Be A Chef media kit. If you would like, go ahead and click on the image below for the same kit.
Media Kits for Food Bloggers
If you like the look of my media kit and want one of your own… don’t hesitate to contact me. I worked with a wonderful designer that I would be happy to share with you. And it only cost me $55 for the whole thing. I have to say that I would have spent HOURS and HOURS trying to get this design done all by myself.
Here’s just a bit of advice before you contact a designer:
- Make sure you have all your stats from Google Analytics ready for them… including demographics.
- Have your Bio and About copy written. Make sure it isn’t too long!
- Think about what sets you apart from everyone else and add that to your media kit.
- Pick out some of your best images and have them ready to go.
- Be sure to include your social media links and have the designer link through on the .PDF
If you’re looking to get a professionally created media kit for your food blog on a budget, I can help! Send me an email and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I’m out of the kitchen.