I’d Rather Be a Chef: Food Blog Media Kit
Looking to partner with me on a project? Check out how we can Work Together!
In the meantime, you can download the I’d Rather Be A Chef media kit by clicking on this link or on the image below.
Please note that every day I’m working hard to expand the reach, improve the blog and come up with new recipes… things are always changing around here!
Media Kits for Food Bloggers
If you like the look of my media kit and want one of your own… don’t hesitate to contact me. I worked with a wonderful designer that I would be happy to share with you. And it only cost me $15 for the whole thing. I have to say that I would have spent HOURS and HOURS trying to get this design done all by myself.
Here’s just a bit of advice before you contact a designer:
- Make sure you have all your stats from Google Analytics ready for them… including demographics.
- Have your Bio and About copy written. Make sure it isn’t too long!
- Think about what sets you apart from everyone else and add that to your media kit.
- Pick out some of your best images and have them ready to go.
- Be sure to include your social media links and have the designer link through on the .PDF
If you’re looking to get a professionally created media kit for your food blog on a budget, I can help! Send me an email and I’ll get back to you just as soon as I’m out of the kitchen.