Looking for a new way to make chicken wings? Then you have to try this Spicy Italian Chicken Wings recipe. Made with just 5 ingredients… it’s simple and simply delicious.
Why Make This Italian Chicken Wings Recipe?
Want to know why to make this Italian chicken wings recipe? Here’s a list of reasons that I can think of:
- It is a delightfully different way to make chicken wings.
- The Italian seasoning blend could be used on any cut of chicken and it would taste fantastic!
- If you’ve never tried a grilled chicken wing recipe before, this is a great one to start with!
- Chicken wings have such a low carb count and taste so good… they have become a staple in my low carb maintenance plan!
If you need any more reasons to try this grilled wings recipe, take a look below at some of the pictures. I know every time I look at them I get hungry.
NOTE: These wings are meant to be served with my Creamy Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce!
How to make Grilled Italian Chicken Wings:
It’s incredibly easy to make Italian chicken wings… just follow these simple steps.
1. Gather up all the ingredients that you will need for the Italian chicken wings.
2. Add the wings to a large mixing bowl. Then add in the remaining ingredients.
3. Using tongs, gently mix the wings until they are fully coated by the dry ingredients.
4. Cook the wings on your grill until the internal temperature reaches 165F or for about 20 minutes, depending on your grill.
5. When they are cooked through, removed from the grill and enjoy while hot.
NOTE: Before adding the wings to the bowl, make sure that they are cleaned and separated. Here is a guide on How to Prepare Chicken Wings.
Delicious Chicken Wing Recipes:
If you’re looking for something other than this recipe for Italian Chicken Wings, look no further. Here are some links to share:
Preparing Chicken Wings:
Looking for a little guidance on how to make different styles of wings? In this post we cover grilling chicken wings, but here is a list of resources that might interest you.
Or, take a look at my Skillshare Class… Secrets to Wings: Grilling, Baking & Frying.