What an amazing and versatile garlic parmesan wing sauce. You can use this on so much more than wings… it could be an awesome salad dressing, veggie dip or topping for just about any protein. It’s amazing, low carb, keto and gluten free.
Why Make This Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce Recipe?
Want to know why to make this garlic parmesan wing sauce recipe? Here are a couple reasons:
- This garlic parmesan sauce is one of the easiest recipes to make.
- The flavors in this sauce are off the hook. Really just an incredible mixture of creamy base layer to spicy high notes.
- It is so much more than just a wing sauce. Try dipping some celery, bell peppers, radish or raw broccoli in this garlic parmesan sauce. It will be the hit of the party.
- It goes great with my Italian Chicken Wings recipe. Wow. They are a match made in culinary heaven.
If you’re looking for more reasons, take a look below at some of the pictures. If they don’t get your mouth watering, I’m doing something wrong.
How to make Creamy Garlic Parmesan Wing Sauce:
It’s so easy to make this garlic parmesan wing sauce… just a few simple steps.
1. Gather up all the ingredients for the garlic parmesan sauce.
2. Add all the ingredients for the garlic parmesan sauce into a bowl.
3. Mix all the ingredients together with a fork, whisk or spoon.
4. Keep it refrigerated for maximum tastebud impact!
NOTE: This garlic parmesan sauce does taste best after about 30 minutes for all the ingredients to meld their flavors together. It’s not necessary, but wow does the flavor really POP!
Other Sauce And Dressing Recipes:
Looking for something other than this creamy garlic parmesan wing sauce? Great- I’ve got a few to share!
One of my most popular recipes on the blog is for my Homemade Blue Cheese Dressing. Even people who dislike blue cheese love this dressing!
Although it is not keto friendly, my Honey Mustard Sauce is a crowd favorite. Give it a shot over chicken or with any type of wings.
For some delightfully different pesto, try making my Pistachio Pesto. It’s low carb and truly tasty.
Last but not least, if you love the spice mixed into a creamy base then you should definitely take a peek at this Chipotle Aioli Recipe.
Chicken Wing Recipes:
Here are some resources for making and preparing different styles of chicken wings:
Or, take a look at my Skillshare Class… Secrets to Wings: Grilling, Baking & Frying.
If you need any other ideas on how to use the garlic parmesan wing sauce, toss a comment in at the bottom of this post.