A fast, super easy BBQ sauce recipe that you will love!
This recipe is: Gluten Free and Delicious
So there are a million different barbecue sauces out there. Maybe more than that. I have about 20 that I’ve used in the past and they are all pretty good. This one is the super easy BBQ sauce recipe that should have a lot of “supers” around it… like super delicious, super simple, super yummy on pulled pork, super fast and the list goes on. Hopefully once you have made this sauce, you’ll leave some feedback about how super it was for you too.
QUICK COOKING TIP: Although this super easy BBQ sauce recipe is gluten free, it is also loaded up with sugar. We are going to use brown sugar but there is a lot of hidden sugar in the ketchup as well. With this in mind, it is best to continually stir this sauce so that the sugars do not burn in the pan.
Keep your eye out for other BBQ sauces that we are going to be posting up here. Up next is a Wheat Belly friendly BBQ sauce.
SUPER EASY BBQ SAUCE RECIPE
- 1 1/3 Cups Ketchup (I use Heinz)
- 3/4 Cup Cider Vinegar (I use Braggs- so yummy!)
- 1/2 Cup Loosely Packed Brown Sugar
- 4 TSP Paprika (smoked preferable)
- 2 TSP Ground Cumin
- 2 TSP Garlic Powder
- 2 TSP Onion Powder
- 2 TBSP Dried Minced Onions
- 2 TSP Kosher Salt
- 2 TSP Fresh Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 TBSP Tabasco Chipotle Sauce
- Combine all of the ingredients in a small sauce pan off the heat. Mix well to incorporate
- Turn your burner to medium heat and bring sauce to a simmer, stirring constantly
- Cook for 5-10 minutes and turn off heat. Let sauce sit for 10 minutes while onions reconstitute.
PLEASE NOTE: The nutritional data is provided by NutriFox and may not be 100% accurate.
As always, if you liked (or didn’t like) this super easy BBQ sauce recipe, please leave your thoughts in the comments below!