This cucumber feta salad recipe is full of flavor and delicious any time of the year. The best part? It’s low carb, keto and vegetarian friendly.
Why make this Cucumber Feta Salad recipe?
Here’s why: it’s delicious, fresh and easy to make.
Need more reasons? You can eat it as a main dish for lunch, a side dish with dinner or take it to a pot-luck and know that you’re bringing something delightful that you can eat too.
I know that my low carb and keto options are typically limited whenever we go to a party… with this dish I’m comfortable knowing that it looks good, tastes great and is completely safe for me to eat!
How do you make Cucumber Feta Salad?
It’s super easy to make cucumber feta salad. Let’s take a quick look:
1. Gather up all your ingredients.
2. Cut the cucumber into manageable lengths, then cut in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds with a spoon.
3. Thinly slice the cucumber and the shallot into a bowl. I always use this super awesome mandolin.
4. Crumble the feta and add to the bowl. Add in the mint, spices, vinegar, salt and pepper.
5. Mix well and keep chilled before serving.
It really couldn’t be much easier to make a delicious keto lunch or low carb side salad than this.
Looking for other Low Carb Salads?
While you’re thinking about low carb salads, let me make a few suggestions.
First, here are two of the most popular recipes on the blog that also happen to be low carb:
Try them both. So yummy.
Next, here are a couple ideas for other low carb side salads:
I’ve got a simple Caprese Salad recipe too… it’s so easy, light and tasty.